|Read about actions taken at the recent school board meeting. Find out more by visiting Pattonville's BoardDocs website.
The Board of Education on Dec. 11:
- Reviewed an upcoming trip by the varsity drill team at Pattonville High School;
- Reviewed and accepted an evaluation of the district's staffing program; view the presentation to the board or read the program evaluation;
- Reviewed a state-required agreement between Pattonville and the Pattonville National Education Association (PNEA), which will be brought to the board for approval at the meeting on Jan. 8, 2019;
- Approved paying $3,277,907.49 for regular bills;
- Approved, subject to audit, the financial statements for the month of November 2018;
- Approved paying $404,651.96 for purchases made on Pattonville's purchasing cards, which earned the district an estimated rebate of nearly 1 percent (or $3,770.96);
- Approved curriculum course changes for the 2019-2020 school year that include the addition of the following new courses: Fashion and Interior Design Fundamentals, General Foods, Honors Algebra 1-1 and 1-2, Introduction to Culinary Arts, Musical Theatre, Photography 2 and Sewing and Textiles;
- Lodged for action the revision of Policy CDQF-R (Separation Incentive Plan (SIP)); a vote is expected at the Jan. 8, 2019, board meeting; and
- Approved the revision of Policy JEA (Compulsory Attendance Ages and Part-Time Attendance), the rescission of Policy IGCE (Missouri Virtual Instruction Program (MoVIP)) and the adoption of Policy Procedure IGCD (Virtual Courses).
- Katrain Allen, bus driver, transportation
- Tamara Henderson, child care provider, high school, and paraprofessional, early childhood
- Cindy Howard, purchasing specialist, Learning Center