|Read about actions taken at the recent school board meeting. Find out more by visiting Pattonville's BoardDocs website.
The board of education on Sept. 10:
- Reviewed and accepted an evaluation of the district's professional development plan; view a presentation on the district's program and evaluation here;
- Approved paying $6,135,612.46 in regular bills;
- Approved an upcoming trip by the Health Occupations Student Association (HOSA) from Pattonville High School;
- Approved paying $5,206.25 to the National School Boards Association for 2019-2020 membership dues;
- Approved the renewal of the Palo Alto firewall subscriptions with Burwood Group for the period of Sept. 13, 2019 through Sept. 13, 2020 for the amount of $16,356.52;
- Awarded the bid for the purchase of three buses to Midwest Transit Equipment for $232,164;
- Awarded the bid for the purchase and installation of audio-visual equipment at the Pattonville Learning Center to Wired Technologies Electronic Systems for $14,192; this is funded by the 2017 zero tax rate increase bond issue; and
- Approved an agreement with Flynn Educational Consulting, Inc. for grade-level meeting consulting for 2019 for $10,000 plus travel expenses.
- Angela Cuartas-Lopez, English learner paraprofessional, Drummond
- Christie Hogg, early childhood screener, Early Childhood Center
- Kayla Reed, paraprofessional, Drummond
- William Roach, in-school suspension supervisor, Holman