|Read about actions taken at the recent school board meeting. Find out more by visiting Pattonville's BoardDocs website.
The board of education on Nov. 12:
- Reviewed upcoming trips by the high school boys swimming and diving team and journalism students;
- Approved paying $2,132,365.53 for regular bills;
- Approved paying $1,257,081.95 for purchases made on Pattonville's purchasing cards, which earned the district a rebate of nearly 1% (or $12,372.97);
- Approved paying $9,376.50 to Tueth, Keeney, Cooper, Mohan and Jackstadt for legal services;
- Approved, as lodged for action on Oct. 22, the revisions to Policy IGCD (Virtual Courses); and
- Awarded the bid for the purchase and installation of 18 mobile carts and 75-inch panels to Kansas City Audio-Visual for $43,336.99.
- Lawrence Crutchfield, evening custodian, Heights
- Barbara Foland, paraprofessional, Early Childhood Center
- Steven Griffin, day custodian, high school
- LaVetta London, confidential secretary, Learning Center
- Casey Mitchell, paraprofessional, Willow Brook
- Loresa Shaw, evening custodian, high school
- Richard Wright, evening custodian, high school