|Read about actions taken at the recent school board meeting. Find out more by visiting Pattonville's BoardDocs website.
The board of education on Feb. 25:
- Reviewed an update from the Student Achievement Steering Committee;
- Reviewed and accepted an evaluation of the district's transportation program; view the presentation or read the report.
- Approved paying $301,658.75 for purchases made on Pattonville's purchasing cards, which earned the district a rebate of 1% (or $3,016.59);
- Approved paying $2,376.50 to Tueth, Keeney, Cooper, Mohan and Jackstadt for legal services;
- Approved revisions to Policy DBA (Board Meetings);
- Approved the contract with ISP Institute for School Partnership Washington University in St. Louis in the amount of $49,500 for support and professional development for the district's math teachers and administrators by providing several learning opportunities for the 2020-2021 academic year;
- Awarded the bid for turf maintenance services to Spectrum Lawn Care for $48,600;
- Approved a contract with Educational Design Solutions to renew the Reading Plus subscription for $28,432; and
- Approved a contract with The Core Collaborative for project-based learning consulting for $11,900.
- Brittany Anton, paraprofessional, Early Childhood Center
- Nicole Stricklin, paraprofessional, Pattonville Heights
- Susan Glass, bus driver, transportation, effective April 1 after serving Pattonville for 26 years
- Colleen Mullins, executive secretary in the student services department, Learning Center, effective June 30 after serving Pattonville for 23 years