|Read about actions taken at the recent school board meeting. Find out more by visiting Pattonville's BoardDocs website.
The board of education on March 10:
- Reviewed upcoming trips by groups from Pattonville High School (which are canceled as of March 15);
- Reviewed an update on Pattonville's efforts in the area of social-emotional learning; view the presentation;
- Approved paying $957,584.87 for regular bills;
- Approved administrator/program director salary ranges and the philosophy/guidelines for the 2020-2021 school year;
- Awarded the bid for internet service for Pattonville High School and the district to AT&T for $64,140.12 annually for the period July 1, 2020, through June 30, 2023;
- Approved a contract with Sherwood Forest Camp for fifth grade camp in 2021 for $73,000;
- Approved the purchase of 50 iPads, cases and accessories from Apple for $20,559.75; and
- Awarded a bid for lab supplies chemical waste removal services to Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc. for $12,374.63.
- Erin Kostos, elementary teacher, Willow Brook
- Preston Pounds, multi-craft tradesperson, maintenance
- Belinda Rainey, elementary teacher, Parkwood
- Michael Russell, senior accounting and data analyst, Learning Center