District Helpdesk Specialist:
(314) 213-8146 (or internal extension 1000)
Each elementary school has a dedicated Library and Technology Aide to troubleshoot technology-related issues and help with device management. Our middle schools and high schools have technology aides and device specialists available to provide just-in-time classroom support for problems with technology. Additionally, Pattonville has eight certified District Technology Specialists that work in the buildings to support teachers with instructional technology and to provide technology professional development.
New Employee Technology Accounts
After the Human Resources department finalizes onboarding for a new staff member and they set their status as "active", a semi-automated process for technology account creation kicks off. Because of nightly sync processes, it can take up to 5 days for all new technology accounts to be set up and a device prepared for a new employee. System access is granted based on an employee's role. If you and your supervisor believe you do not have access to necessary accounts/doors by day 5 of employment, contact our Technology Helpdesk.
Technology Usage Policy (EHB) – References who can use district technology and for what purpose; describes district oversight and right to monitor as needed; references our requirement for Internet content filtering; and addresses expectations for human behavior.
Data Governance and Security Policy (EHBC) – Identifies Information Security Officers (ISO) who implement and enforce policies/procedures regarding protecting electronic data; specifies requirements for approval of online services and applications
Director of Technology/ISO – Greg Southard
Assistant Director of Technology – Dr. Tammy Hasheider
Executive Secretary – Rebecca Klenke (ext. 1044)
Other contacts: Staff Directory
- Assists instructional staff in the integration of technology into student learning experiences.
- Manages Student Data Privacy Agreements with technology providers.
- Facilitates cybersecurity and phishing training for all staff.
- Provides staff development in technology use and integration.
- Collaborates with the District Technology Specialists in the development of technology competencies and assessments.
- Manages e-mail system, student information system, financial and employee information system, library system, phone system and learning management system.
- Manages wired and wireless LAN (local area networks), WAN (wide area network) and Internet connectivity.
- Supplies, maintains, and updates computer hardware and software.
- Creates and maintains Pattonville websites.